Electronic Materials Industry Analysis Reports
- Advanced Thin Films
- Cleaning & Surface Preparation
- CMP Markets & Technologies
- Econometric Semiconductor Forecast
- Specialty & Bulk Gas Service
- Metal Organic Deposition Precursors
- Patterning Materials
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Alignment
- Strategic Cost Model
- Supply Chain Optimization
- Wafer Polishing
About Linx Reports
Linx Consulting Industry Analysis reports provide a detailed assessment of the current state of the market and consumption of advanced semiconductor wafer fab and PV cell consumables. All reports include an assessment of the current state of the art process technology as well as emerging technology requirements. Proprietary modeling techniques are used to develop insights on consumables demand by node, device type and application. Research is conducted on a global basis through interviews with leading end-users, tool producers, and consumable suppliers.
All clients receive the following with any report:
• Direct input into the program scope
• A report of approximately 200 pages with the latest perspectives on technology and market opportunities as well as the outlook on future technology needs
• Electronic copies of the final report in both PowerPoint and Excel
• Output from Linx Consulting’s models and the ability to modify forecast assumptions to develop alternative scenarios
• Company-wide license
Linx Consulting utilizes a proven approach to these studies in order to gather, analyze, and confirm the informational outputs required in the final reports. Key methodologies include the following:
Comprehensive Primary and Secondary Research
Linx conducts 100+ field interviews with end users, equipment makers, materials suppliers and knowledgeable experts.
Semico Research Corp. wafer start forecasts by device type and technology node are combined with detailed device architecture models to develop unique forecast models for manufacturing unit operations, material demand and market trends.
Linx engages well-qualified researchers in the development of Industry Analysis Reports, as well as using acknowledged industry experts to review reports for accuracy and content.